Behaviour Interactive worked on Days Gone
So I finished Days Gone last night (which was a fantastic game) and was very surprised to see Behaviour Interactive listed in the credits under the "Partners" section and I spotted 2 familiar names of people that have worked on DbD. Ethan Larson, listed as a lead programmer and Janick Neveu, listed as a game designer.
It's just something I found to be really interesting and here is the full list of people from Behaviour Interactive in the credits (from a random video as I didn't screenshot them when playing) https://imgur.com/a/024DVjO
Comments
Further reinforces my view that the only people really working full-time on DbD are the cosmetics crew.
That'd be pretty funny but also quite sad.
They worked on Far Cry 3 as well
Well that explains the bugs in the game, lol!
For real? That's kinda cool.
Yeah at www.bhvr.com you can see everything they've worked on. Thought I'm personally more interested in their partners and clients:
*AGGRESSIVELY BEGINS HUMMING GAME OF THRONES THEME SONG*
Game of Thrones chapter when?
@Peasant
*Sees EA* Oh no
I'm just calling it a win that I didn't see Epic Games.
@Peasant
I'm happy there isn't Epic. ######### Epic.
I mean, the boss is a nice guy, but the company is #########.
Speaking of BHVR. I was browsing the site and I found this:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwuF-bdAd6W/With the caption:
Petit coup d’oeil sur le travail de capture de mouvement enregistré au @fastmotionstudios pour un de nos nouveaux projets! 👀// Sneak peek of our work @fastmotionstudios for a new exciting project! 👀 #motioncapture #bhvr
Google Translated to English:
Take a look at the motion capture work recorded at @fastmotionstudios for one of our new projects! 👀 // Sneak peek of our work @fastmotionstudios for a new exciting project! 👀 #motioncapture #bhvr
I only brought this up because:
@Peasant
OH HELL YEAH!
Kinda looks more fitting for Deathgarden in my opinion.
@LCGaster
"ARE YOU READY TO GO CRAZY?!" ~Spongebob
"I'M ALREADY HEARING VOICES!" ~ Patrick
Meh, no one plays that game anymore
Indeed, but the Devs are still working on it so it is a possibility.
Knowing that's impossible, but I read on wikipedia behaviour worked on bug bunny lost in time and bugs and taz time busters. I hope they continue to belance and support the wonderful dead by daylight, but have little hope they'll read this and just for a miracle consider to graphic remake that wonderful game of my infance. After so many ps1 successful remake, maybe with a good space jam 2 film, there is still hope for the looney pc/console game (mobile games numbers says people wants it)