Surveillance is my 2nd favourite perk.
This perk is godlike at keeping tracks on gens. WOW. I just had 3 awesome Spirit games with it. It's so underrated for how good it is.
First game, I had decent survivors who I beat, ngl, they were very good.
2nd, I had a 3 man but decided not to farm.
3rd, I rekt a team using it. Surveillance prevented all the gens being done.
Comments
It’s a good perk I use it on nurse to. Even if I don’t even hit every gen its helpful for catching sneaky survs
@BlazeNightash imagine that with Monitor and Abuse on Nurse. XD Such EZ grabs.
I mean you can run it on nurse with max range blink add-ons and works even better :P can run-it on hag with mint rag and Rusty shacks
That is so disgusting. I'm definitely going to level Nurse to try it!
@BlazeNightash they're going to get rekt.
I love it when people realise Surveillance true power.
People to busy running noed
I love it when survivors 3 gen themselves and I have surveillance. They're so helpless in that situation.
That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard I'm gonna try this out on nurse.
Surveillance on Plague makes her so good at protecting gens while also spreading sickness.
Surveillance is great, too bad I don't have it on all killers