Ps4 when?
Hey so im a ps4 player and while im really sad everyone has the update but us(not blaming pc or xbox) i spoke with ps representative because i wanted some sort of confirmation on the situation cause everything ive read so far says "sony is waiting for dbd devs" or "dbd devs are waiting for sony" so i asked myself and heres the conversation take it as you will.
Comments
Almost 1 month to release the DLC to ps4... Shame...
I really hope its not a couple of weeks from now...
Xbox has it already... PS4 is so espacial... Bugs to fix only on PS4...
Maybe if a dev or someone wanted to chime in on some news that would be great.
I think Eduardo is a bot and is reading off a script - for the love of god just ######### wait for the goddamn dlc
that said. i will stand with PS4 users in solidarity and won't play till you guys get it. (trust me when i say i want you guys to have it later today)
He was programmed incorrectly - what can I say? poor programming
Na defo a bot mate. why don't you go back and ask them if they are bots.
I am a PS4 and PC gamer - I primarily play DBD on PS4 and have 4 tier 3 prestige characters and one t3 killer.
on PC I have levelled Bill upto 34 I think? or thereabouts.
I don't worship anyone apart from the Patron Saint for Patience - also on the Devs considering it's a play with me Twitch stream I doubt you will get too much information on PS4 release apart from hold that thought it'll be here when its here.
I think Aaronhill1202 that you may need to purchase more than one game for your PS4 however, as I think in the instance something like this happens again you may not be so frustrated.
It's because you don't have expert level clearance like Aaronhill1202 - he has a direct line to Sony, sort all this crap out for us man.
hahah that's almost as funny as your OP :chuffed:
This website?
oh man
Probably a good idea Broccoli - I think i'm going to do just that. I really hope you get the answers your looking for buddy