Help me

Hello, I bought DBD on xbox, but when I search a match, it takes long time and it stil doesnt search anything. Is there any problem?

Comments

  • It takes forever to que as killer during blood point events because everyone is playing them. Play survivor and you will get ques near instantly.

  • yeah you'll probably be waiting up to 10 minutes or so for a killer match... also depends on where abouts in the world you are.


    I'm near toronto and it was around 3 to 5 minutes for a killer match during peaks times last night.. but instant for survivor.

  • So when I change location on my console I can have better chance?

  • Nah I don't think that will help you anymore.. they took the region lock off of steam.. so i don't think consoles will have one either.


    Play some survivor or wait... best you can do.

  • I am trying, but it isnt sending me to lobby, it is only searching for the match and it takes a long time and after it tells there was problem with join me to the lobby.

  • Not sure what to tell you then.. could be something else.. maybe try posting this in the Tech support forums.. and check around in there.,, Reboot your network equip too maybe that could help.

  • You just bought the game? The games might take longer cause you're in the brown ranks

  • Yeah, I just bought game, no digital but disc one. And I thought when I want play it takes me to lobby and I have to ready/unready. But there is only button for search for the match, and then it is doing nothyng. Plus when I want play killer it is telling there is problem with my network connection, but on survival it doesnt tell anything, plus my network connection is without problems.

  • Not sure if this will help you but..

    ... I'm curious. I hear a lot of people having a lot of connectivity issues as both survivors and killers. I don't know if it's location based but in Europe I get games instantly as both killer and survivor. It may fail to join once or twice as a survivor but after those five seconds I'm generally in a lobby and able to start as soon as everyone readies up. The only reason I can think there would be so many problems is due to people's NAT settings.

    This is for PC.. but maybe there is some ports on the router closed or something..

    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8571-GLVN-8711