Keep in mind I didn’t take this <_<
If anyone else wants to share please do, this is the only beautiful picture I have. >_>
I made this in PowerPoint… I'm just gonna leave this here.
I did this in MS Paint while the rest of my team mates where doing absolutely nothing at a Vodafone Tech support contact center last Christmas:
Money well earned.
This^^^ is a beautiful picture
But, can it beat happy chinese man eating rice?
i have a few :)
I got this.
If this offends someone, please tell me and I'll take it away.
@PhantomMask20763 @NoodleLegs we need to play again, we still haven’t done the basement ritual. :D
@TreemanXD u right
The cloud's pretty.
Rainbow!
Before the eclipse.
@GrootDude said:@PhantomMask20763 @NoodleLegs we need to play again, we still haven’t done the basement ritual. :D
@GrootDude said:
U right, we MUST play again. Maybe tommorow 🤔
@PhantomMask20763 Wanna try to play at 8:00 p.m?
@GrootDude said:@PhantomMask20763 Wanna try to play at 8:00 p.m?
Yes
I this beautiful?
Something that somehow snuck it's way into my files one of the only beautiful things I have in them the rest of the images in there are terrifying.
Lovely couple.
@ShrekIsHot I laughed because Fiona reminded me of one of the devs, not saying who unless you guess it
@Hoodedfengm1n
Is that Dev happen to look like someone who has the name of a role of a European female leader that may or may NOT be a queen?
Yes is may or may not be a queen
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I made this in PowerPoint… I'm just gonna leave this here.
I did this in MS Paint while the rest of my team mates where doing absolutely nothing at a Vodafone Tech support contact center last Christmas:
Money well earned.
This^^^ is a beautiful picture
But, can it beat happy chinese man eating rice?
i have a few :)
I got this.
If this offends someone, please tell me and I'll take it away.
@PhantomMask20763 @NoodleLegs we need to play again, we still haven’t done the basement ritual. :D
@TreemanXD u right
The cloud's pretty.
Rainbow!
Before the eclipse.
U right, we MUST play again. Maybe tommorow 🤔
@PhantomMask20763 Wanna try to play at 8:00 p.m?
Yes
I this beautiful?
Something that somehow snuck it's way into my files one of the only beautiful things I have in them the rest of the images in there are terrifying.
Lovely couple.
@ShrekIsHot I laughed because Fiona reminded me of one of the devs, not saying who unless you guess it
@Hoodedfengm1n
Is that Dev happen to look like someone who has the name of a role of a European female leader that may or may NOT be a queen?
Yes is may or may not be a queen