Does anyone else get bored at Rank 1?

Once you hit red ranks everything seems to change. It's no longer about fun, everyone is rude or offensive, bming increases...

The closer you get to 1 the worse the experience gets. And people will hate you if you derank :/

Comments

  • This is why I don't usually play PvP games. Most people seem to confuse "being an #########" with "being competitive".

  • Yes. 2 Months Ago, I spent 2 days reaching Rank 1 on Spirit and using my 40 something Game offerings. That was 2 days after reset because I vowed I was going to host KYF to get people into having more enjoyable games.

    My rules were always....

    "No NOED, No Franklin's, Don't Camp and Don't Tunnel. No Mori's except Devour Hope because its earned and don't be a dick."

    It was a fun month.

  • If someone is at that high of a rank it is more of a competition then fun from game itself.

    You have fun by reaching the highest rank now that it is very hard.

  • Agree.

    I never actually try to rank up anymore, but inevitably still end up hitting rank 1 on both killer and survivor, but I will usually hit that rank a little over a week before reset, so I just take a break and play after reset.

  • Playing Killer is widely known to be incredibly unfun to most players, only a Select few seem to enjoy it.

    Which is why we need to push BHVR to make Killer more enjoyable to play and less frustrating and annoying.