Level all or prestige one during BP event?

So I mainly play Spirit and plague, I also use Pig and Myers but not with all the perks I wants. my huntress and Freddy are 10-ish

So should I level those both to 40, level my secondary killers to learn perks, or just prestige 3 my plague during this event? FYI no prestige yet I don’t care for the skins but is item selection better on the web?

Comments

  • Your best bet is to level as many people to level 40 as possible. Why? Rituals. It'll be easier to keep getting BP outside of the event if all of your characters are high level and have decent load outs. Then you can prestige focus one person and have a full cast of backups.

  • You are supposed to get a higher chance to get more rare addons and items.. but tbh.. I don't see much of a difference.

    If you don't want the clothing.. then I wouldn't bother wasting the points prestige'ng.

  • Level all to 40, the bloody clothes are only worth it for Licensed Killers. You'll want to play more Killers if you level more up, most low levels compared to high levels are untouched.

  • thanks, I figured the same since I don’t care care of bloody clothes I’ll get all killers to 40 and try to perk out my faves

  • Leatherface should be your most important to level.

    Freddy's perks are useful, Spirit, Michael is situational, Hillbilly, Trapper, Nurse, Hag maybe? Doctor, Legion I suppose and Plague.

  • Actually just need to level for Freddy and Huntress, the rest are already 40. Thanks though.

  • I recommend getting them all the Level 40 and then prestiging the ones you really like. I like to complete everything so I am working on getting all my characters to P3 but I can see why some players only level up the ones they really like.