new offers or consumables?

You know, all of you, I would like to know why you could not add new offers or consumables?

guy:

why not give x2 points or x3 points for a limited time? example 2/3/4 hours?

maybe even have these offers purchased with micro transactions?

in the world to give the user the possibility to activate x2 / x3 points when he wants?

Comments

  • While maybe not extra points we need something for killers so when they play a secret offering so survivors don't dc because of a mori.


    What if they played an offer that for a short time gave a hex effect without a totem.

    Ruin 2 minutes

    Haunted Grounds 90 seconds

    NOED activating at the end of the game for 60s

    I do think offerings need to be looked at.

  • g fuel consumable to instantly recover from exhaustion when?????

  • @fcc2014 said:

    While maybe not extra points we need something for killers so when they play a secret offering so survivors don't dc because of a mori.

    What if they played an offer that for a short time gave a hex effect without a totem.

    Ruin 2 minutes

    Haunted Grounds 90 seconds

    NOED activating at the end of the game for 60s

    I do think offerings need to be looked at.

    I disagree, I always play as a killer and I rank low 3/4 if you find a primade, to do 4 out of 4 you have to take a seated shower to kill them all, for me killer should be slightly boosted. not nerf.

  • @artist I won't lie, if I saw that while chasing someone mid game, I'd let that person live. That'd be hilarious.

    Me: -chasing someone who had used sprint burst-

    Survivor: Hol' up! I'm thirsty. -drinks g fuel-

    Me: ...

    Also Me: -Laughs so hard I just let survivor live-

  • @Shad03 said:

    @artist I won't lie, if I saw that while chasing someone mid game, I'd let that person live. That'd be hilarious.

    Me: -chasing someone who had used sprint burst-

    Survivor: Hol' up! I'm thirsty. -drinks g fuel-

    Me: ...

    Also Me: -Laughs so hard I just let survivor live-

    I'd be mad, and not even mad at the same time lol