Devotion Rewards?

I was wondering if the devs ever thought of giving out devotion rewards maybe something like a cosmetic?

Comments

  • I think at the very least they could give us a large bonus of iridescent shards for our loyalty and devotion to the game. To help us get those skins that are purchasable with shards.

  • Just as long as its backdated!

    Rank 7 devotion here...

  • @Supernaut said:

    Just as long as its backdated!

    Rank 7 devotion here...

    Rank 4 here. Literally just feels like a big stamp of how much I've put in time with little reward..I don't expect a big cookie for playing/leveling but it's so annoying when you get kicked in the shin when you hit level 1 in a new Devotion Rank, under 300 shards per level until like what feels like 50...

  • I wish it gave a progressive boost to shards and bp or whatever to make things feel less tedious. I was curious about reaching 100 until I realized that it really doesn't have any affect on your gameplay and is more or less just a little number.

  • @Franku said:

    I wish it gave a progressive boost to shards and bp or whatever to make things feel less tedious. I was curious about reaching 100 until I realized that it really doesn't have any affect on your gameplay and is more or less just a little number.

    kinda yeah, i thought it would give you boosts too

  • When I hit devotion 1 I was disappointed wish it would give something nice like a free cosmetic or a crap ton of shards and bp. Also let's not forget give props does nothing but add a visual on your screen :(

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    When I hit devotion 1 I was disappointed wish it would give something nice like a free cosmetic or a crap ton of shards and bp. Also let's not forget give props does nothing but add a visual on your screen :(

    i was okay with the constant 300 shards but after it restarts and its back to 50-75-120 every level i was like "oh" lol

  • I have a thread I made almost a year ago people... so yeah...

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    I have a thread I made almost a year ago people... so yeah...

    WHAT A BIG RIP

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    I have a thread I made almost a year ago people... so yeah...

    Lost to the sands of time my friend.