Can I report these 2 users if:
They were taking the game hostage for more than 30+ minutes.
Sorry for posting a 3rd thing today but today has just been a disaster.
Here are some more details for those who care:
So one guy decided to kill himself because he didn’t want to play against me, a Plague. Then another person died as well. In the end there was these 2 Claudette’s.
It was the map back water swamp and I was doing really well in this game expect these people always used urban evasion for everything, I get that they were being stealthy but they were NOT doing generators for more than 20+ minutes.
There was about three generators left and every time I patrolled, none of them were touched. There was never any scratch marks, no sound was ever made, and they seemed to always be across the map.
Now the reason I didn’t want to disconnect was because that’s probably what they wanted me to do. I was already doing good enough.
Finally in the end I found them. Slugged them both and hooked them right before they died. It may have seem petty but god it was just so frustrating to not play the game properly and waste my time for it.
Is it reportable?
Comments
Probably not, because it doesn't count as taking game hostage through glitch. Would be annoying for me as heck, but not sure if it could be reportable. Honestly, I would just continue farming blood points by barfing on everything while those two waste away their time instead of really playing the game.
It happens usually it's the last person or a hatch standoff. I would rather just quit myself but I want my BP. I can make more BP starting another match right away than spending 20 minutes on a standoff or someone hiding trying to get me to DC. I usually message them telling them I'm going afk they can just leave so I can get my points. I had one person tell me they hid and kept pointing so they wouldn't get the crow.
If you want to report anything, make sure you have video evidence. Top priority in getting it passed.
It was all SWF and they were always together. All 4 players were playing.
You’re right I should have recorded it, next time something like this happens I’ll record it and post it for proof and information.
Thanks just wanted to make sure first!
Unfortunately this kind of thing happens way too often. I don't know what it is about people who like to play survivor but so many of them have absoluely no class. I thought Madden was toxic until I started playing this game. I get abusive messages just about every day playing this game even when they are the ones being jerks. It's really pathetic. I especially hate the time wasting. On the brightside, all of this just makes killing them so much more enjoyable. I keep a list of all the people who send me bad-talk. If I play them again I'm going to tunnel them and make extra sure they get hooked.
Lol I keep all the end match toxic messages I get. I try to lobby dodge the toxic players but you see the same people constantly on xbox community must not be that big