Appearently killers saved a lot of broken add ons for this event
It is unplayable. I give up, or maybe I will just use most broken stuff in the game also.
It is unplayable. I give up, or maybe I will just use most broken stuff in the game also.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will start by thickening the mist for lulz with purple offerings.
i could say the same for survivors, i have been facing a lot of flashlight squads lately
Every match I played as survivor the killer had a mori. -_-
Killer was pretty chill today.
I would play killer but I feel like playing survivor these days. I got some new cosmetics.
I will just stop using offerings to farm since I will get more points after the event which is ironic.
the event is when every douche bag comes out to make sure at least 1 survivor gets 0 BP
Freddy + Black Box + Class Photo = <3
@thatguyinktown omg a glitch in the matrix! I call simulation!
If I'm gonna verse a purple flashlight squad you best believe I'm using a Ebony Mori. Didn't know only survivors are allowed to have fun.
Funny because I never bring any items. Maybe I should.
Maybe we should, guess only killers can have fun during events. :D
Bring Franklin’s, I do.
I actually play prettyyyy decent if I do say so myself.
Strapped on Blood Point Gain Trapper with Bloodpoint offerings and netted myself easy 100ks while playing as fair as possible without bending over and taking it.
What did you expect?