24 hour ban on PS4 for blocking the stairs for a total of 20 seconds to infect sickness on survivors

This is a very unjust ban as it was been stated before this is NOT a bannable offense so why did I get 24 hours for this? I didn't hold the game hostage at the stairs I just just infecting plague and taking my downs which is not against the rules. I'd really like someone at BHVR to review this as its been stated by devs before its not bannable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ONEWN8Ct8&list=UU1i0jAle-cnjUGfJm2i5w2A&index=5

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • This is a very unjust ban as it was been stated before this is NOT a bannable offense so why did I get 24 hours for this?

    well. it was a dick move by you but i agree, shouldnt be bannable, i have seen pigs and wraiths abusing the basement bodyblock exploit and they havent been banned

  • #########? This was totally fine. A little block and knock out. Should've not been banned for this. No hostage situation here at all.

  • @Theluckyboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/61151/24-hour-ban-on-ps4-for-blocking-the-stairs-for-a-total-of-20-seconds-to-infect-sickness-on-survivors

    well. it was a dick move by you but i agree, shouldnt be bannable, i have seen pigs and wraiths abusing the basement bodyblock exploit and they havent been banned

    I guess im suppose to just let them run by and start a loop. Do you know if there is a way to appeal this.

  • I'm willing to bet there's more to this than body blocking the basement. 30 second clip doesn't exactly provide the entire picture.

  • Yeah thats lame, it was completely the survivors fault for saving in-front of you and Plague has some pretty good basement game. Banning for using plague effectively in basement.. Then again its BHVR we're talking about, they couldn't even disable add-ons in a hotfix instead of ban people.

  • Pretty sure he is distracting from the real ban reason and now plays the victim, just disgusting.

  • And how exactly do you know that this is the reason you were banned??

  • @megdonalds said:

    Pretty sure he is distracting from the real ban reason and now plays the victim, just disgusting.

    That's awfully draconian lol

  • This is a very unjust ban as it was been stated before this is NOT a bannable offense so why did I get 24 hours for this?

    Usually bans aren't supposed to be discussed on the forums but if you're telling the truth, then this should be brought to someone's attention since this haven't been covered by BHVR administrators. However, I will say this, I feel like there should be a ticket system to appeal an escalation level (some BP compensation would be neat) if you get banned unfairly.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    And how exactly do you know that this is the reason you were banned??

    This, it makes no sense to me, why did you record this and where does it say you were banned because of blocking the basement?

  • @Theluckyboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/455454#Comment_455454

    This, it makes no sense to me, why did you record this and where does it say you were banned because of blocking the basement?

    @Theluckyboi

    He likely assumed he was or he lied to us about his ban. Either way, I'm done with this thread and I'll tag @Gay Myers (Luzi) to close it.

  • We do not discuss bans on the forum - if you want further information on your ban please contact support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com