8 Minutes

I guess the plan to have an average of 8 minute matches got scrapped after all.

At least, it seems we're definitely not getting there at this rate.

WJGATDU9GIYC.jpg


We're not even hitting 10 minutes at the lowest.

Comments

  • These are just so crude

    They should have at least separated them according to ranks.

    Some of the stats are really concerning too imo. For example, plague, legion and clown has 50% kill rate despite including lower ranks. What are their kill rates at red ranks? Do we not have the right to know it?

  • @Delfador said:

    These are just so crude

    They should have at least separated them according to ranks.

    Some of the stats are really concerning too imo. For example, plague, legion and clown has 50% kill rate despite including lower ranks. What are their kill rates at red ranks? Do we not have the right to know it?

    Does it really matter tho? Also a good amount of the stats are based off rank besides the most used perks and killers.

  • @thatguyinktown oh no you are definitely correct, I should have been more clear. I meant kill rates by killer etc.

    I guess it doesn't make sense because this thread is about another topic, totally my bad.

  • @TheRoyalOwl I think it does.

    Low rank survivors are dying like flies because at first, almost everything is expected from the survivor side. Totem locations, maps, chases etc. depends on the survivor's skill.

    As they start climbing up to the red ranks they learn a lot and the trials start to become much more difficult for the killer side since survivors know what they must do.

    If the clown has 50% kill rate in general, then I can't think of his kill rate at red-purple ranks, especially without addons etc.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/455319#Comment_455319

    I too wonder who are the most successful/least successful based on rank type, but it could be entirely possible that the data is either less clear the further you segment it, or that those 3 killers (hag, trapper, Billy) just dominate regardless of rank type?

    On a related note, real surprised pig/Freddy were not the least successful killers, based on forum feedback.

    Either Plague is too new, or she really is bad once Survivors figured her out.

    Can't say as i don't even have her yet, but those seem the main possibilities.