Game length bet
Game length - Time when the gates are powered = ???
I could bet the survivors need 3~6 min for going through a open gate.
What do you bet?
Game length - Time when the gates are powered = ???
I could bet the survivors need 3~6 min for going through a open gate.
What do you bet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Game length is the time from the start of the match to the time where the match ends. Not generators powered or gates opened, absolute start to absolute finish. As in everyone's out of the match and looking at the tally screen.
It would be interesting to see an average of how long it takes 5 generators to be powered on, out of the games where 5 gens actually get completed.
@Peanits But given one of the reasons for the Collapse becoming a necessity is that survivors hang around for too long, don't you think that's an overly simplistic view of a trial?
@Peanits
I know that.
But many survivors just wait in the gates, because they want show the killer
that they escape.
So the time between 1 gate is open and the game length could be 3~6min.
This would explain the long timer in the PTB(Current timer 2~4 is much better).
Where can I find the stats? Did they made a stream on Twitch or so?
@HavelmomDaS1
Here
6 hours?
#########?
@Sairek
@Peanits An even more interesting statistics to show us would be how long the average time is until the 5th generator pops.
@Sairek I'm patient but not that patient. Half an hour I can tolerate. An hour is a maybe. 2 hours a stretch, 3 hours you can have the hatch.
I'm pretty sure everyone knew about that.
Problem is with OP things or strategies that make the game last 6 minutes.
@theArashi
1 survivor in chase = 3 survivors do gens
1 gen solo = 80 seconds
After 160 seconds the survivors could do 5 gens.
So after 3 min the game could be over.
I know. That is included in these OP strategies.
That is why everyone complains about swf. If survivors work efficiently, game can last less then 5 minutes.
If survivor in chase has insta heal and mettle of man, DS, Adrenaline and maybe his teammates have BT, then weaker killers can pretty much give up.