NOED is bad perk (change my mind)
I think that NOED is pretty much useless perk emblemwise.
I can explain why (talking about purple and red rank).
If you have 4-3 ppl alive when last gen popped, it means you will have at most cases black pip even if you manage to kill them all, since you lost gatekeeper and probably chaser emblems during trial. If you had a lot of chases and hooks during trial - you can have 1 pip with 4 ppl escaped and killing them all with NOED will not give you 2 pips.
If you have 1-2 ppl alive when last gen popped, you caaaaaan probably get 2 pips (depends on how fast they popped gens at start) if you kill them all, but most probably you will have 1 pip and NOED will not change it too.
If game ends before last gen popped - wasted slot.
If totems are cleansed - wasted slot.
Thus NOED do not contribute to your gameplay emblemwise and tbh gameplaywise too.
So survivor mains crying about NOED should read this and acknowledge its uselessness.
Do you have examples when NOED saved the day and gave you additional pip? Or you run NOED just to tickle your sense of self-importance?
Comments
Some Killers run NOED to just piss off Survivors or kill, there's thousands of threads just like this.
I would never waste a perk slot on another hex. Ruin is enough as it is.
Some people don't care about ranking up anyways since, as we all know, ranking up is pointless
I don't use NOED often myself since I don't like to prepare myself for failure but its an ok perk because survivors don't often go out of there way to break all the totems so ya know its controversal
noed is simply now worth a perk slot.
just run Bloodwarden, its so much better.