Release date Endgame Collapse?
Does anyone know when it comes out?, I was thinking today?
Does anyone know when it comes out?, I was thinking today?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably gonna be next week sometimes... usually once they turn off the PTB it takes a couple of weeks.
So I will start this one....
Looks like i'm not playing untill next week then :/
Soon.™
@Stubbsyefc1 And miss double bp?
I hope the answer is never.
Hopefully they forget to add the code for the Legion nerf when they push the mid chapter patch. Either way, we stand with our Legion brothers and sisters in their misery over the nerfs.
@lasombra1979 There will be an adjustment period but i'm sure we will live.
We still aren't Freddy/Trapper/LF tier imo.
We will be right below Plague.
I doubt it. Devs thinks that the killer itself is the major problem of the moonwalk exploit. lol