I think I might have to skip this one, unfortunately. Working on getting the final versions of my new novel uploaded and set-up with Amazon for ebook and paperback, and then have to start on the next book this weekend.
I think I might have to skip this one, unfortunately. Working on getting the final versions of my new novel uploaded and set-up with Amazon for ebook and paperback, and then have to start on the next book this weekend.
Ah well, maybe next time.
Know how it feels to be behind in writing. lol. DBD is definitely a distraction. Good luck with the novel. ๐
I think I might have to skip this one, unfortunately. Working on getting the final versions of my new novel uploaded and set-up with Amazon for ebook and paperback, and then have to start on the next book this weekend.
Ah well, maybe next time.
Just give up on all of that and retire to a life of playing Dead by Daylight, it's clearly the right choice!
No but seriously, congrats on the book! Hopefully all goes well.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://www.webcountdown.net/?a=hZCvhjb
...
UPDATE: It actually starts at 2PM EST. Looks like things got shifted around. Sorry for the confusion.
Also, surprise!
@Peanits Wow that's so cool, I am so happy thanks!
@TheBean lol!
..
what is this blood hunt event? is it the double points thing? and TheBean you are killing me lol
@Mushwin Double BP Event.
Oh phew i thought i was about to miss out on some new event....like the lunar one...
I think I might have to skip this one, unfortunately. Working on getting the final versions of my new novel uploaded and set-up with Amazon for ebook and paperback, and then have to start on the next book this weekend.
Ah well, maybe next time.
Know how it feels to be behind in writing. lol. DBD is definitely a distraction. Good luck with the novel. ๐
Just give up on all of that and retire to a life of playing Dead by Daylight, it's clearly the right choice!
No but seriously, congrats on the book! Hopefully all goes well.
@Kamikaze and @Peanits Thanks guys. I've been writing for over two decades now. I love my job. ๐
Wow thanks. I wait and then see hours after that it was on for a while.
Good job with that fail timer.