Jeff's customization
Why did Jeff in a suit "Veteran Roadie" change hair color from black to brown? When I bought a suit "Veteran Roadie", I can swear that his hair was black, not brown, as in a suit "Try-Hard Roadie". I'm sad :'(
Why did Jeff in a suit "Veteran Roadie" change hair color from black to brown? When I bought a suit "Veteran Roadie", I can swear that his hair was black, not brown, as in a suit "Try-Hard Roadie". I'm sad :'(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe they are just having different shades of hair like some of the girls and a few of the other male chars?
50 shades of Jeff.
@SophiyaRain varity is good ^^
I mean that before the hair color was black. Even on the icon in the store the shade is black, and now only the beard is different. You can check it yourself :'( I suspect the hairstyle has changed because of the developers and I ask to fix it.
I miss awesome and lol now
@Judith
@SophiyaRain yes i know he has had black hair but maybe just the devs wanted to give him a brown do?
In the end they just ruined his hair :C Press F