새로운 살인마 아이디어

Comments

  • 영어실력이 부족해서 오역이 많을 수 있다. 이해해주세요.

  • Overall I really like this killer, I think it would be great for this game to have characters inspired by more cultures.

    I just have one question about the perk carelessness. Does the perk put survivors into an exposed state where they can be downed in one hit, or does it instantly put them into the dying state?


  • 나는 이것을하기 위해 구글 번역을 사용하고있다. 그러나 나는이 킬러에 얼마나 많은 노력을 기울 였는지, 그것은 실행 가능한 살인자가 될 것이고 그는 훌륭한 디자인, 살인자에 대한 좋은 직업을 가지고있다!

  • @Chordyceps Want me to ask OP?

    The OP is not that great with English and I have a translator I can use to ask them

  • @Hoodied said:

    @Chordyceps Want me to ask OP?

    The OP is not that great with English and I have a translator I can use to ask them

    Yes, thank you

  • @Aromyi

    나는 부끄러움에 관한 한 가지 질문을 가지고있다. 특권층은 생존자를 노출 된 상태로 데려다가 한 번의 명중으로 떨어 뜨릴 수 있습니까? 아니면 즉시 죽음 상태에 빠지게 할 수 있습니까?

  • You know ik that OP most likely can't understand me but this is really well made and looks good.

  • 집착자가 갈고리에 걸린 후 빈사상태가 되면 바로 살해 할 수 있는 권한이 있습니다.


  • Once an observer is caught in a hook, he has the right to kill immediately if he becomes dull.

  • Thank you for your interest in my writing.

  • @Hoodied said:

    나는 이것을하기 위해 구글 번역을 사용하고있다. 그러나 나는이 킬러에 얼마나 많은 노력을 기울 였는지, 그것은 실행 가능한 살인자가 될 것이고 그는 훌륭한 디자인, 살인자에 대한 좋은 직업을 가지고있다!

    I am a foreigner but I am very grateful.

  • I may be missing something but isn't the ability the same as the trapper? The only difference I notice is that they are trapped for less time.

    I really like the look of the chapter and love the story behind it.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    I may be missing something but isn't the ability the same as the trapper? The only difference I notice is that they are trapped for less time.

    I really like the look of the chapter and love the story behind it.





  • @CashelP14 said:

    I may be missing something but isn't the ability the same as the trapper? The only difference I notice is that they are trapped for less time.

    I really like the look of the chapter and love the story behind it.