The Legion Rework
Now, from what I've seen, the community is pretty divided on the new Legion Rework in 2.7.0, saying that they're either dead as a character from their previously "annoying and overpowered state," or are now a fun to play against and balanced killer. Personally, i feel as if Legion is now a mix of both of those, but my opinion can differ greatly than that of the playerbase. Any thoughts?
Comments
You will get the same thoughts but this is what I think. People who think Legion is fun and not dead are not even playing Legion and those people are survivors who like underpowered killers because they can look like their favorite youtuber in games.
Buddy most people arent so much worried about legions compettiveness. Most are just really annoyed how one dimensional his entire kit is.
Theres nothing unique about this killer in comparison to other killers who have well defined flexible powers with a variety of playstyle. Ffs even bubba has more build options then legion and many regard him as a default killer.
His original unique feature was a stab and stalk playstyle that while i agree is annoying and frustrating meant he had at least something to distinguish him from other killers.
He is the most vanilla of m1 killers currently and behaviour should have gave us more mechanics to play around with instead of making the killer a hollow shell.
Every aspect of his kit was nerfed instead of buffing less obnoxious aspects of his kit or again innovating on his design to give him an identity. Maybe a ff take down that allows legion to down with ff but can only be accessed after hooking two survivours. Anything would have been better then this pathetic rework.
He lost his feel. Doesn't matter how ballanced he is. He just feels like another killer with a knife, in stead of a maniac hunting down survivors.
Yeah I just bought legion from the store and I'm struggling with him. It's so hard to down players. He's worst than Freddy. With Freedy I can at least tunnel well and sacrifice at least one or two players on average. With Legion I just haven't been able to do anything.