Now hear me out
Insidious doc.
Stand still, they'll think you're an illusion.
Is he real? Is he fake? He doesn't have as terror radius. Who knows.
Combine this with the addons that make survivors always hear your radius
Insidious doc.
Stand still, they'll think you're an illusion.
Is he real? Is he fake? He doesn't have as terror radius. Who knows.
Combine this with the addons that make survivors always hear your radius
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Illusion.
What was the point in saying this?
######### if I know, but by god they said it, and I stan them for it
XD.
Y'know... you have a point there. I might be running some illusion addons with insidious. Thanks for the perk build idea.