When is Freddy getting buffed? If he is, what is the buff?
I have been waiting for a Freddy rework and I heard he was getting buffed. I'm just wondering when and what it's going to be.
I have been waiting for a Freddy rework and I heard he was getting buffed. I'm just wondering when and what it's going to be.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rumor has it, that it's next month.
As for what it changes, no one knows.
Oh like its actually going to be a buff. COME ON....
Rework doesn't mean buff.
Killers don't get buffs.
"Freddy can no longer put survivors into dream state"
"his movement speed is decreased by 15%"
"he can hit survivors once but can down them"
"he must rely on grabs to achieve hooks"
yeah considering the recent nerfs i dont doubt something like this is going to happen