If we have the DownVote option...

Bring back all of the options, lets have LOL, Awesome, DownVote, and UpVote all here, if we do that, I am sure we can be happy with the results and maybe people will learn downvote is not a joke to use, I do it jokingly sometimes, but not always

Comments

  • That's just excessive and all that arbitrary stuff just makes seeing how people feel about something that much harder.

    I've been wanting downvote back for a while.

  • Boom downvoted!


    Hope your feelings are the big hurt!

  • @Kagrenac Remember when Lol was taken down?

    The meme pit has not been the same since then

    And using this many things can make it all the easier than before

  • "and maybe people will learn downvote is not a joke to use, I do it jokingly sometimes, but not always"


    -downvoted

  • Well if there is one good thing that came from my jailing it is good to know that abuse of the downvote button is bannable unless that was just a special case because my friend went trigger happy and downvoted a mod 200 times but I hope they are banning for simple abuse like downvoting everyone in the entire thread.

  • @drunky26 Open off-topic, there is threads with the word "give me a downvote" in it, those are the thread I do it in the most

  • @Swiftblade131 I never mentioned feelings being the big hurt through it, but still, we all miss dat lol button

  • @Hoodedfengm1n jokingly? sorry this snowflake isn't accepting of this

  • @Hoodied said:

    @Swiftblade131 I never mentioned feelings being the big hurt through it, but still, we all miss dat lol button

    Yeah, I liked all the buttons


    F in chat for the OG buttons


    Can we get 10 dislikes for their removal to show some disapproval?

  • @Mushwin If you open Off-topic, threads are rising to farm down votes, so I jokingly press up vote or down vote, I literally do both

    But really I only made this thread because I want the lol button back

  • the lol yes.....

  • the LOL button was the downvote button, but with extra shade.