Lobby dodge doesn't make any sense sometimes

I understand why some killers dodge tbh even tho I don't do it. 4 toolboxes, insta heals, toxic names etc. But when people dodge you (yeah I am sure it is me if I enter the lobby as last one and get dodged) it really makes no sense. First, ping was good. Second, I dont' bring any items. Third, I don't wear toxic clothes. Fourth, my name is not toxic and I never play toxicly.

Explain to me why do you dodge? I hope people start getting punished for it yeah I said it. Waiting for a while to get in a lobby only to be dodged, lol.

Comments

  • Play at rank 1 as the M1 killer for the answer.

  • Maybe the other 3 survivors are a swf. The killers may have checked their friend list or their country, and left.

  • Punishing Lobby-dodging is so low in priority. It doesn't rob you of any bloodpoints, items or offerings.

    The rampant DC epidemic though? Shouldn't that be the focus.

    Also, you're not the only survivor in a lobby. The killer can dodge based upon the other survivors, not you.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    Play at rank 1 as the M1 killer for the answer.

    I did. It still doesn't explain why they dodge me.

  • @se05239 said:

    Punishing Lobby-dodging is so low in priority. It doesn't rob you of any bloodpoints, items or offerings.

    The rampant DC epidemic though? Shouldn't that be the focus.

    Also, you're not the only survivor in a lobby. The killer can dodge based upon the other survivors, not you.

    It was in the survey so I am sure devs aknowledge it.

  • Cause sometimes those little rabbits look a bit off... What are they hiding...


    dancing-rabbits.jpg


  • This topic again.

    - Maybe the other survior had a bad ping

    - maybe the killer had to go out

    - maybe the killer was expecting their friends to join as survivors for farming

    - maybe the killers internet died

    - maybe a burglar broke in, faced a weapon at them and said to turn the game off

    And so on, and so on.

    There are so many reasons as to why. And it applies to survivors that leave too.

    I dont think its worth it to complain about, as you will never know the real reason.

    However, if you really want to know @Judith contact the killer and ask

  • @TheBean said:

    Cause sometimes those little rabbits look a bit off... What are they hiding...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/676/WHEFKRJGJKMZ.jpg

    They are so adorable I could use them as Myers add on. -.-