So now that the most anticipated Doctor skin is here what's next for him i wonder?
Any ideas? From Day 1 a Doctor skin with a Plague Doctor Mask/Beaked Mask was basically his Bunny Feng.
Is it all down hill from here for Doc? Has Doc peaked? 🤔
Any ideas? From Day 1 a Doctor skin with a Plague Doctor Mask/Beaked Mask was basically his Bunny Feng.
Is it all down hill from here for Doc? Has Doc peaked? 🤔
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@IdeaJunkie What?
This was doctors first skin of 2019.
He has got 3 skins since the shop released.
Victorian, Hallowed Blight and This one
I haven't seen his new skin, but he does have quite a few. I'm hoping Hag gets something good soon. The most recent one is...kinda bad. Mud Medusa is creepy tho
You wont get the Hag look pretty.
I guess they tried their own version but if there is no plague doctor DLC coming to the game, I would rather have the traditional plague doctor outfit (Full black outfit with a hat or hoodie etc. you can look at google images)
Pikachu skin.