Being chased sound is bugged AF
So far tested (and verified by others) with Freddy and Myers (from no sound to max intensity)
plz add it to the 10-meter-pile of bug list and partially fix it by 2022, thxs
So far tested (and verified by others) with Freddy and Myers (from no sound to max intensity)
plz add it to the 10-meter-pile of bug list and partially fix it by 2022, thxs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish there was a way to turn off the chase music. You can barely hear anything over it which is wildly inconvenient.
no way, I play a lot with my ears, the sounds are a must!
On PS4 the chainsaw noises are glitchy as all hell
That's intentional, same reason gen pop auras and hook auras block all your vision and are really annoying.
True, I haven't heard a continuous chainsaw in a long time now that you mention it, it's like the sound cuts or stutters every second so it's just like I hear a hillbilly, maybe.