Legion should keep 24m TR

It helps fit his style of stabbing multiple Survivors he can sneak up on groups without the early warning so they can all scatter and make Feral Frenzy useless.

Myers has a smaller TR to help his style of sneaking up and stalking. Freddy has a smaller TR to help with his dream world tracking.

Deep Wounds also stops when you are mending again as well.

There is no reason Legion shouldn't keep his smaller TR.

Comments

  • Some people might consider it a buff since you can see which direction survivors are further away while in frenzy. Personally, I wish that Legion had an innate M&A effect. 24 meters out of chase and 32 meters in chase.

  • I think this was initially to make the TR larger so those in your TR are shown by killer instinct and allow you to spread deep wounds and give legion a better chance of finding others and not going after 1 person... in theory (not considering speed changes etc). I'm not too thrilled about it given I ran M&A prior and it worked amazingly as survivors would run at you for a heal etc only to realise you are the killer. Interested to see how M&A goes when it finally gets to console though.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    Some people might consider it a buff since you can see which direction survivors are further away while in frenzy. Personally, I wish that Legion had an innate M&A effect. 24 meters out of chase and 32 meters in chase.

    @Dreamnomad

    His Tr was always 32m when in Frenzy so the devs actually nerfed him.

  • Yeah, I meant while out of FF still.

    Although one could argue that a larger TR is worse for FF since you aren't going to catch anyone outside of roughly 11m when you use FF.

  • If this change alone was implemented Legion would be way more powerful because people would actually heal against him. I wont ever heal against this guy if he keeps this 32m Tr.

    This should be his power you know? He can hurt multiple people and now you have to make the choice of staying injured and dont waste time healing or heal and gain an extra health state to counter his stealth.

  • For a killer whose power relies on an ambush the larger tr is a strong counter for teams that group up with prove thy self. Its a real hindrance to power use when they can start distancing before the first chase even begins.