Dismissing a bloodweb

It would be great if you could dismiss a bloodweb at any time. This would help to just pick up a perk and dismiss the rest, or dismiss the entire bloodweb if you don't see anything useful for you.

Eventually dismissing would come with a cost (5k points maybe?) so it can't be abused into oblivion.

Just a quick idea coming across my mind while eating, whats your opinion?

Comments

  • As long as there is a little bit cost, I am okay with this idea.

    If there is no cost, people will just search for ebony mories, insta heals etc.

    I wonder 5k cost is enough though?

  • At any level? I can see this working at level 50, but I don't think it should be available if you're level 1.

  • @Delfador said:

    As long as there is a little bit cost, I am okay with this idea.

    If there is no cost, people will just search for ebony mories, insta heals etc.

    I wonder 5k cost is enough though?

    Maybe the costs will be depended on how many BP is left to finish the bloodweb, from that 30% or so? All values can be changed ofc, maybe the devs like this concept aswell.

    What do you think about that @Peanits?

  • That'd be cool.

    Now to be able to scrap Items, Add-ons & Offerings you don't want for like 5% of the original cost.