Do you farm?
Ok so we all know the pain of grinding for bloodpoints and playing killer seems to be the best way as it's easier to get more points.
So my question is: do you farm and how do you do it? Which killer do you use and what perks?
I've seen a lot of people that hate farming killers, mostly survivors, so I'd like to hear your opinions on this topic. I understand if some survivors don't want to farm, they don't get as much points and it can be boring for some players, I totally understand.
My tactic is to play any killer that can get deviousness category high without much struggle. I use Huntress with bbq and distressing with some survivor puddings if I have. It's 90k bloodpoints per game guaranteed, even more if someone brings party streamers, it's rare but it happens that I get 120k bp per game. Now compare that to lousy 15-20k you get as survivor by playing normal. It's a big difference and you can understand why I do it. I don't do it always, I like playing the killer normally but if I need some bloodpoints, I'll farm untill I reach 1 million. Doesn't take long.
Here's a screenshot from the lunar event when I got 118k bp as Myers, my plan wasn't to farm that game but they brought few party streamers so we all farmed.

Comments
When the bloodhunt starts
No. I'll never farm. Even when I spawn in with a single survivor. I rather just hook them and move on.
Yes if the other side wants or I feel sorry for them.
if the killer asks and everyone is okay with it, then yes....if not...no
Forgot to mention that you have to accept the risks if you play survivor. Sometimes killers bait you to farm only to kill you. Then they nod since you fall for it. Enjoy the hook if you did.
@judith hasn't happened to me....not saying it wont but it's a risk yes
Yeah, I do, if I'm not really feeling taking things seriously. I'll usually play Legion & use BBQ & Chili.
Sometimes.
If it's a 3 man, two hook everyone and farm. Or I instantly DC. I'd rather farm so they pip at least, since they don't deserve it.
Depends on how the match is going.
One time...I hooked a Kate and a Jeff farmed her TWICE. I downed the Jeff, facecamped him and let the other three survivors farm bloodpoints. I hooked them all twice.
I just feel bad when a survivors game is awful due to another survivor farming them over and over again. I will punish the farmer and let the other survivors get bloodpoints.
If EVERYBODY brings in bloody party streamers then I probably will farm. No point in killing everybody super fast...I’d rather let everybody get a bunch of bloodpoints.