PWYF Rework #3
Current Play With Your Food:
You become obsessed with one Survivor.
Every time you chase your Obsession and let them escape, you receive a Token up to a maximum of 3 Tokens.
Each Token increases your movement speed by 3/4/5%.
Each offensive action spends one Token.
Only one Obsession per match.
Reworked Play With Your Food:
You become obsessed with one Survivor.
Your terror radius is increased by 8 meters.
For every 15/12.5/10 seconds that you're in a continuous chase with the obsession, gain a token, up to a maximum of 3 tokens.
Each token increases your movement speed by 3/4/5%. This Perk is disabled when you are in a chase. Scratch marks are no longer visible while in a chase, and for 6 seconds afterwards.
Each time you put a survivor into the dying state, lose a token.
Only one Obsession per match.
Comments
Uuuuh, this would make downing the obsession very easy
Yeah, might need a PWYF rework #4.
^
@Hoodedfengm1n @ShrekIsHot @Akuma I forgot a very important part after the the speed boost part. The perk would be disabled if there are survivors within your terror radius.
@AntiJelly Make it chase
Also I've had two previous rework threads, with lots of discussion on both. This is what i believe to be the most balanced state for the perk, if you weren't to completely rework the idea of it.
@Hoodedfengm1n If it was in chase, then people would moonwalk.
@AntiJelly Make it to where the perk will not show scratch marks of survivors when the chase is interrupted and they are within 10 meters of the killer, blood is the same
@Hoodedfengm1n Okay, I didn't do exactly what you suggested, but I did make some changes based on your feedback. I think that's a good spot for it, somewhat.
this with doc will be insane make another rework idea
@Tru3Lemon I don't see how.
Its a powerful perk and does not promote moonwalking
This is a very interesting idea! +1