Moris and Tunneling / Camping

I would like to bring this to discussion and make sure, the devs have seen this. (A little message, that devs have seen this would be nice.)

This is based on the ideas of @PeepingPeacock and @DeadEye in this discussion:

Ive seen some discussions on why mori´s should be changed and I can agree with most things The way I would change Mori´s (ranging from Cypress, Ivory, And Ebony) Is like this Cypress:

As suggested by PeepingPeacock, a single mori should be generally granted, when you have hooked each survivor once, and all 4 survivors are alive.

So instead of camping and tunneling one out, before to many gens are done, you can try to hook each survivor and then get rid of the next one you down, to have a bit more of a good chance to win. (Usually spreading hooks over survivors evenly will make you loose the game with 0 kills and no pip).

As now suggested by Deadeye, the offerings should not grant you instant moris after the first hook, they just should enhance the already given limit: (yellow/green/pink => +1/+2/+3)

You hooked all survivors, no one died, yellow mori => You are allowed to mori 2 survivors.

You hooked all survivors, one already died, yellow mori => You are allowed to mori 1 survivor.

You hooked all survivors, no one died, gren mori => You are allowed to mori 3 survivors.

You hooked all survivors, one already died, green mori => You are allowed to mori 2 survivor.

You hooked all survivors, two already died, green mori => You are allowed to mori 1 survivor.

Well, pink mori +1, I could bring up a table, but I think the idea is clear, right?


What do you think? I think it has the potential to maybe stop camping and tunneling a bit.

Comments