Yes.
This is becoming my background now
but sometimes it's more than 50%!
With the snap of my fingers I make 90% of the killers unviable.
With the snap of my fingers I can now run slightly faster and apply a status effect that does basically nothing to survivors!
LMMFAOROTF
With a snap of my fingers I- *dies cuz I'm in the 50%*
With a snap of my fingers I can be Plague but good
With a snap of my fingers I can *fails to snap fingers*
I can... *tries again*
hold on
*keeps fiddling with it for an hour before giving up*
'With a snap of my fingers 50% of your class will be nerfed from existence' - Reality, the sooner we accept it the less painful it appears.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
This is becoming my background now
but sometimes it's more than 50%!
With the snap of my fingers I make 90% of the killers unviable.
With the snap of my fingers I can now run slightly faster and apply a status effect that does basically nothing to survivors!
LMMFAOROTF
With a snap of my fingers I- *dies cuz I'm in the 50%*
With a snap of my fingers I can be Plague but good
With a snap of my fingers I can *fails to snap fingers*
I can... *tries again*
hold on
*keeps fiddling with it for an hour before giving up*
'With a snap of my fingers 50% of your class will be nerfed from existence' - Reality, the sooner we accept it the less painful it appears.