What keeps you playing this game?
The question is the title. For me, it's just that i get hyped up for new updates. I also have a lot of fun when games go normally. Ex: no dc or trolls. Usually if i have a bad day and games do not go my way, i will stop playing for a while. But not forever... this game is simply addicting.
Comments
To be honest there's no other game like this that is what has kept me hooked this long.
Besides the fact that this game has core gameplay that is addicting in of itself despite its terrible balance?
I made the mistake of buying DLC. And now it would feel pretty hard for me to leave without making me feel like i wasted my time/money.
Spirit.
Her bugs almost drove me away, until I found out it's just bugs.
Hag too.
And Kate. Kate definitely keeps me 'interested' in DBD.
I honestly don’t know what keeps me playing but, I love the game and don’t think I’ll be quitting for awhile.
Looping
I like to run in circles and make the killer mad
Yeah pretty much.
Nothing. I haven't played more than a game or two for a couple months.
Hoping that changes, but PTB isn't looking bright.
Salt.
Legion.
Getting kills with Devour Hope.
Outplaying my opponent really.
Looping, mind games, I am here for it all.
Addicting gameplay.
Not knowing what the next round holds.
Practicing to improve at the opposite job.
A feeling of progression when a trophy pops that u forgot existed.
The ever so satisfying 4k.
The indecisiveness the bp grid can provide when u need a lot.
Finding the hatch before it opens.
Fun game i just can't play it more than 2-3x a week cause it makes me crazy.
Game is not perfect but who cares? It's a lot of fun and in my opinion that is all that matters :D the only thing that annoys me is when people go overboard and cry about losing lol
I like butts. Plus the world BHVR has created is pretty cool to me. the killers are my favorite aspect of it.
Its a nice game to live out my sado-maso fantasies.
Honestly? Because right now I am a bit burned-out on Overwatch and Paladins, and shooters in general. When I'm not, DbD is very much just an occasional side game.
I enjoy it. Its a simple concept, fun to play, and a decent way to release some aggressions (in a non toxic, completely fun for all players involved way)
Faith
This is the only game I have played for over 4,000 hours and that I do still somewhat enjoy. Despite the bugs and frustrating moments I'll always return. Why? No idea. I think I just like survival more than I thought I did.
Legion's gameplay as in " I run around the map like a maniac to stab people because it's more fun than actually getting kills"
Also Susie because she's the cutest thing after Amanda's stun sounds.