Did you change my Michael pfp to Michael, Peanits?

"Peanits changed the profile picture for ShrekIsHot."

It was Michael, apparently to Michael.

Not sure what this means but thanks @Peanits !

Comments

  • Be happy he didn't upload a picture of himself. 😋

  • Same here.. Mine was change from Meg to Meg by Peanits.

  • On a serious note, we are reuploading the PfP pics with updated images so they are all under the same template. Enjoy your new MM :)

  • Can I get this one?


    poop king.jpg


  • It's all part of my grand scheme, and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!

  • Peanits, Michael is looking as beautiful as ever, bless your soul.

  • @not_Queen

    Is this also the reason we have had reports of a few threads being deleted? (maybe some unforseen side effect?)


    @TheBean

    OMG weird science! I loved the movie, and the show.

  • @not_Queen That explains why I got notice that my Michael pic was changed to . . . Michael.

    I just shook my head and wrote @Peanits off as bored or drunk or both. 😋

  • He traded your Michael to a fancier Michael, the other one did not have good taste in clothing, your new one does

  • @SmokePotion said:

    @not_Queen

    Is this also the reason we have had reports of a few threads being deleted? (maybe some unforseen side effect?)

    @TheBean

    OMG weird science! I loved the movie, and the show.

    Totally unrelated. If you notice a thread disappear, it's either because:

    • The spam filter got hungry and ate it. It'll reappear as soon as a mod checks the spam queue and verifies that it's legitimate.
    • The post broke a rule and was removed by a mod.
  • @Peanits said:

    It's all part of my grand scheme, and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!

    @Peanits I used to love Scooby doo.

  • @Hoodedfengm1n

    I always love my Michael is a suit, a true gent always wipes his knife off with a handkerchief after, my my, Michael knows how to appease the ladies.

  • @ShrekIsHot Your Michael gets the ladies, your old Michael was not so nice to the ladies

  • @Hoodedfengm1n

    Any female Survivor: Gets pulled off a gen by Michael.

    Michael: "Mmmh, oh dear, oh my, I do sincerely apologize for being so rough with you ma'am, let me find you the most proper hook, my lady!"

    Michael is dressed in a fine blue suit, fine lining and a blue dress tie, looking like a fine man with those black leather formal shoes, lovely.

  • @ShrekIsHot I scared someone before and literally dropped them and smacked the hook to see if they wanted it or not


    They lived

  • @Hoodedfengm1n

    Thanks for the idea, friend.

    Hex: Devour Hope with Monitor and Abuse and the Boyfriend's Memo are a great combo, PWYF too for a insta down scare massacre.