Question about MLGA
How can I tell which Ping on the left matches which survivor. If you want to block a survivor it's guesswork?
How can I tell which Ping on the left matches which survivor. If you want to block a survivor it's guesswork?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't spend too much time figuring out how to work MLGA right.
Once dedicated servers come out.. that won't work anymore. Better off moving to pen and paper.. or use Steam profile block feature so see who you have blocked.
Yea dedicated servers are coming out in the near future so I wouldn't bother with MLGA because it will be obsolete.
This can't be a real post.
Killers don't use MLGA only survivors according to the forums.
Begone demon!
Seriously though as above it won't work when the servers go live.