Did we get the Mid Chapter Update to the 2x BP Bloodhunt Event?
What do u guys think?
What do u guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PTB is still live, so doubtful. The patch probably won't be for another two weeks at least.
The mid chapter update will most likely go live after the 2x BP event has ended.
Most likely not.
Which is quite sad, I am really thinking if I should use BPS at all, it is such a waste when either myself or any other person (especially the Killer) does not load in.
@Aven_Fallen I agree, that and WGLF change should have come before the bloodpoint event.
I wish they chose the next week instead of this week (if the midchapter is coming next week)
2-6 may
double bloodpoints
6 may
update 2.7.0