Toxic Survivors get what they deserve
So I was playing a match as the plague on "the game" map and everything was good, you know getting my hooks and gens being slowed down but there were two survivors left, Jane and Kate and it then took the game longer then expected since I couldn't find anyone, but I eventually found Jane gen tapping the gens. I then downed her, but I wanted to look for Kate specifically since I haven't seen her for a fat while. I look over the WHOLE map ingesting the fountains and Jane was literally 1 second away from dying until I luckily found her, but I realized that Kate literally made Jane almost die on the ground and the only reasonable reason why someone would do that is to get hatch and NO I wasn't camping the Jane because I didn't know where she was but I eventually found her with my stridor. I felt that the Kate was just being a **** and just wasted Jane's time just to get herself the hatch. The Kate barely did gens too and made her team do it so I felt that she didn't deserve the hatch. When I picked up Jane, I let her go off my shoulder and tried to help me find the Kate. One of her dead teamates was also helping me and messaging me where the Kate is at. I eventually found Kate hiding in a locker and let Jane go. The Kate then messaged me how much she hated me and said so much toxic stuff when she herself barely did anything. Even ONE of her dead teammates wanted her dead. However the other dead teammates reported me for being toxic and wanting a 4k so bad. Well clearly they were wrong and I just wanted the Kate dead since she deserved it anyway. Nobody wants a trash and afk teammate. This match was recent and I've been thinking about it a lot. I know its against the rules to "work together" but isn't it best to try to give toxic or bad teammates what they deserve. Did I do the right thing and let Jane go? Jane was actually a good survivor (doing gens, escaping me, etc.) and deserved the hatch and whoever played as Kate 100% DID NOT deserve to escape. I want to know your opinions.
Comments
Do whatever you want with survivors. You'll always be called toxic. Just do whats comfy for you.
If you didn't adhere to the rules, then yes, you are a toxic killer.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/58100/the-official-rules-for-killers-ordained-by-survivors
So someone taking a hatch who didnt do gens dont deserve it ? Why its so complicated in this game?
Thank got i dont obey those or any rules
I see nothing wrong with Kate there. Often when there are only two left, it makes no sense to save the other, better just bide your time and get the Hatch. Sure, it's more rewarding to do bold saves, but sometimes it's just not the smart thing to do.
It always makes me smirk when someone talks about a survivor "deserving" an escape or not. Morality is not really a factor in this game I think.
In fact, I've been thinking of a meme build lately: using the new Left Behind, hiding away whole game, letting teammates busy themselves doing gens until they all die, and only THEN finishing gens and taking a gate instead of the Hatch. Just for the fun of it.