A little secret about shelter woods and BL
You can trigger BL by going on the tree and walking off at the right angle. (If this is an exploit then please tell me).
You can trigger BL by going on the tree and walking off at the right angle. (If this is an exploit then please tell me).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's common knowledge. The map has no other Balanced Landing points where it's possible.
And no, it's not an exploit.
@CallMeSpidey I was just saying it ‘cause I see tons of people saying it has no drop spots aside from the basement stairs so I decided to just tell them. XD
I sometimes use the basement in the Killer Shack. :P The tree has never worked for me. The drop never seems to be high enough for it to trigger it.
I didnt even know this was a thing. Nice to know.
True, but it's not really an intended drop off and sometimes you might have a hard time to actually get up there.