What ever happened to the Plague Doctor outfit?
I saw a video just before the release of the Plague that showcased Jane Romero and a few outfits, the Plague and her prestige cosmetics, and a few various outfits (like a white lattice dress thing for Claudette) and a Plague Doctor set for the Doctor.
But my question is: What ever happened to those? Any news on if they're still coming, or were ever coming at all? Are they waiting for the next patch? I have no idea, lol.
I need me some Plague Doc in my life ;)
Comments
@Caffeine
This week.
They should've came with Demise of the Faithful but I don't know why they didn't. We didn't get any cosmetics for this chapter which is weird.
yeah they looked like these! Just went and found it.
What he heck? lol
This week they will release them , don't worry about it .
I'm waiting for Kate too . But it';s too long :(