Ugh
How i feel after literally everything i love in this game getting nerfed
Me 24/7
when reading the forum boards...
When players take the devs advice and play Civilisation.
Devs:
god LOL
I am Groot
You make good post you now blessed by the ultimate life form
I feel like the freddy in this image, not the 2 killer bug in the image
@friendlykillermain said:You make good post you now blessed by the ultimate life form https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/564/S388SQZN1HWF.jpeg
@friendlykillermain said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/564/S388SQZN1HWF.jpeg
Trapper is so manly that even his chest has sunglasses
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How i feel after literally everything i love in this game getting nerfed
Me 24/7
when reading the forum boards...
When players take the devs advice and play Civilisation.
Devs:
god LOL
I am Groot
You make good post you now blessed by the ultimate life form
I feel like the freddy in this image, not the 2 killer bug in the image
Trapper is so manly that even his chest has sunglasses