What is your go-to perk?
A perk you always use in every build.
Perk you don't play without.
A perk you always use in every build.
Perk you don't play without.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have a go to perk, my build changes too much.
Kindred - literally the best perk in game. Even got buffed recently which is just ######### moment. It also is general perk.
Why Kindred? I am not going to answer this because:
1. You should know if you play game a lot
2. It would make huge post noone would read anyway.
Adrenaline and because of EGC Wake Up as soon as I get it unlocked for the 5 survivors I rotate.
Iron Will without a doubt. I feel so incredibly vulnerable and almost naked without it.
Always self care. 👌
Okay but lithe... Where's lithe on this discussion?