Dc dc dc
So after few days I decided to try killer and both of my matches all survivors dced 4 out of 4 pretty good job time to take a break I think
So after few days I decided to try killer and both of my matches all survivors dced 4 out of 4 pretty good job time to take a break I think
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try the "not camping and tunneling" strategy. I heard its all the rage nowadays.
@BillyIII oh sorry I forgot to mention I was playing nurse as soon as I blinked they all dced one by one
i have the same problem and how do i put it...
i dont even get to the whole "camp and tunnel" part, as they usually just quit immediately once they go down.
Doesn't matter, some people will still pretend you're to blame.
...