Killer Queues are starting to get bad on PS4...

For a long time killer queues were instant for me on PS4. The past day or two though i've had 10-15 minute waits per game...AT RANK 8!

Can we get the matchmaking that was in testing back please? The one with the estimated search time? That was so much faster for consoles...

Comments

  • It's not too much different for me. Comparing it to waiting for a game as survivor makes it even less noticeable. :D

  • That matchmaking was matching up people of completely different skill levels. The issue now is there are less people at the higher ranks because of the new pipping system which is what the higher ranks wanted.

  • @Bithard I'm not at the higher ranks though. I'm only at 8 waiting 15 minutes.

    I can't imagine what Rank 1 queues are like right now.

  • @Bbbrian2013 I am not sure, I haven't been at rank 1 for a while but I have deranked to 15 and there are no wait times for me as a survivor.

    It is the issue with making it harder to rank up without having a reward for doing so. No one can be bothered to rank up.