Some of the toxic behaviour that bothered me before now amuses me
I remember the days when I first started playing this game as a survivor main. I got triggered by every little thing. If I was camped or rehooked after being hook farmed I was going mental lol. Getting camped now is too funny. Not feeling anything like a psychopath while the killer is so tilted they can't stop nodding or doing weird stuff even tho you weren't even toxic to them. It makes me laugh so much. They get even more mad when they can't get any reaction out of you.
From the killer side. I grew thicker skin but some of the things still make me lose my composure a little bit and I can have some anxiety if I didn't play regularly. Things that don't mean anything to me now are tbagging at the exit since it is the similar thing like in scenario one, when survivors are too emotional I am amused since I see them below me and lacking control.
In short I feel superior to impulsive people now. How do you guys feel about the game, do you find it less stressful the more you play it or is the other way around?
Comments
U gotta understand, if you tilt a killer that much that he camps you, you literally already won in one way of the pvp aspect lol
i love face campers, b/c i know that im draining thier chaser emblem.