Will Legion be reworked?
I know that Legion's moonwalk exploit needed to be fixed, but now that it has been will they be reworked properly or is this how they will stay?
I know that Legion's moonwalk exploit needed to be fixed, but now that it has been will they be reworked properly or is this how they will stay?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs just need to stop holding him back from reaching his full potential, he could be easily a top tier killer if they didnt nerf his power so bad.
I'm pretty sure that the changes they've made on the PTB is how Legion will release on live soon. They might still tweak a bit here and there but other then that, no I don't think they'll change that much more.