Adrenaline not activating? PS4
Hello. I am unfamiliar if adrenaline is supposed to activate in a delayed fashion such as this. This certainly did not instantly heal me a health state as described. I have never seen this before. Just looking for info if this is actually supposed to happen, if it was a recent nerf, or if it’s a bug. Thanks.
Comments
Your getting-downed-animation had not finished. You got up with Adrenaline as soon as the animation ended. It was unlucky timing.
Thats very odd. I saved someone via adrenaline and they definitely didnt complete the falling down animation because they only had the dying icon for about half a second.
Maybe it has always been like this, and I’ve just never seen it happen within milliseconds of each other like it occurred in the video, but it seems like I’ve seen people get downed but get up and run away instantly while the killer’s cooldown is still active. What happened in the video is dumb and shouldn’t happen.