Running in Circles Gets Boring
I was going to logon today to play... then I said to myself... do I really feel like spending the next hour running around in circles?
No.
Shame they don't have any game modes besides 'run around in circles' mode.
I was going to logon today to play... then I said to myself... do I really feel like spending the next hour running around in circles?
No.
Shame they don't have any game modes besides 'run around in circles' mode.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Inb4 "So you want us to stand still." comments...
But it should be circles with little zigzags and such around it cause mindgames...?
Lmao fr though looping is gonna be here till they do something, but I'm not sure if this is something that will ever leave dbd.
Play nurse or spirit.
Problem solved.
@MystiKasT When you play DbD as Killer to the proper music, it all becomes clear . . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va7NNzes-DA