Please Add this Devs... This would litterally help.
Ever played Michael Myers? Ever used his 3 Unique Perks? Ever played as any other kill and used their Unique Perks?
Well I'm here to tell you, If you only use their 3 perks and sacrificed 3 Survivors Well, look.. If that last survivor, who's looking for the hatch Disconnects...? You only get: "Ruthless Killer". You won't even earn the Adept Achivement.
You, who may be reading this might be wondering what I'm wishing for and why I posted this...
Well... It's simple, If you sacrifice all 3 Survivors and the last survivor disconnects you SHOULD get a: "Merciless Victory" and you SHOULD get: The Adept Achivement for that killer. (If you of course use the killers 3 Unique Perks)
I just had 3 Matches in a row playing Michael Myers, Sacrificed all 3 Survivors, and had the last one disconnect. While I was trying to get his "Adept Shape Achivement".
Like this is totally unfair when trying to Achivement Hunt.
So, all I am proposing is if you Sacrifice 3 Survivors and the last Survivor disconnects instead of it being a "Ruthless Killer" it should be a "Merciless Victory".
Just so no one can ruin you trying to get the achivement.
Comments
Or they should revert to "4k, no need for Merciless (2 pips)"
And yes disconnecting counted towards a 4k
Agreed. 2 pips shouldn't be necessary. 4 kills is fine.
@Milo Oh my gosh please! I can't double pip as Plague with her less than amazing perks but I can 4K with some sweatiness.
@Milo
@drekin
@T0xicTyler
Yeah, it just gets annoying if someone disconnects and ruins your chance at getting the achievement =P
And yet all you have to do for survivor is nothing but escape.