RBT addons
I use only 2 addons:
Last Will + Video Tape
Because the other addons are only luck.
And as player, you hate luck.
Its just random and you cant make a plans.
Now you cant make a plan for the endgame.
And buffing the ambush is not the right way.
Pig has 2 abilities and both should work every time.
And I think Pig addons need some love.
My love for Stabby Woman:
Comments
PS: Have someone the same problems with the pig addons?
No.
Her addons are fine, the only one that I find actual trash is Amanda's Secret. I don't like Videotape because it gives less time to mind game with the dash.
I usually run Last Will/Combat Straps and Syringes. I run Jigsaw Sketch, Tampered Timer or Crate of Gears if I want to be a dick.
The rest of her addons don't fit the way I like to play.
And what if 2 survivors find the key in the first jigsaw box?
This would make 40% addons useless in the match.
And many addons are not good enough.
Example:
The ultra rare
They are very much not fine IMO.
Skill Check addons? Bad.
Shattered Syringe? Bad.
Addons inflicting penalties to people wearing RBTs? Bad.
Amanda's Secret? Arguably the worst add-on in the entire game.
Ultra Rares? Neither worth using.
Pig needs an add-on revision badly.
Hello @TAG
As alsways, you can better explain.