BHVR is supporting Voice FINALLY!
If you need a means to communicate just use the free BHVR Discord where you can communicate with your fellow survivors!
Does that mean, that we now get balanced game around voice?
If you need a means to communicate just use the free BHVR Discord where you can communicate with your fellow survivors!
Does that mean, that we now get balanced game around voice?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am pretty sure it is just for community interaction outside of the game. BHVR I know wouldn't go for drastic changes.
If they add a voice chat, they better add a mute button since I'm not listening to people screaming.
As long as it stays in Discord, its fine. Please don't bring VOIP cancer into Dead by Daylight.
Also where did you hear that from?
The can keep voice communication out of the game, thanks.
It has been there for a while I believe
Go to the official DBD/BHVR Discord and look for yourself.
There you can use the voice function.
Yeah, but it is still 3rd party.
I really though you mean that they are adding it ingame, which would be horrible. I would never go on Voice Chat with Strangers in an international Multiplayer Game, those are cancer.